Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting Power Red New astra soon!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Getting Power Red New astra soon!!

I currently have a green mk 3 astra,but as my dad as been ill and i have to care for him more we decided to upgrade and get the new astra dla car! in 6 weeks il be posting new pics!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and no doubt you got free reversing sensors with that aswell?
    Op-Com (Derby), Can travel at extra cost, PM me for details or click HERE

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwelshmorris View Post
    I currently have a green mk 3 astra,but as my dad as been ill and i have to care for him more we decided to upgrade and get the new astra dla car! in 6 weeks il be posting new pics!!
    I have a new astra on the motability scheme,i had to pay nearly four hundred pounds for my parking sensors.Front and rear.I got it last april just as the free sensors was announced.Motability refunded me 100 pounds as a good will gesture.
    Correct me if im wrong but i thought you could only get metallic colours on the motability scheme,no solid colours.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevejk75 View Post
    I have a new astra on the motability scheme,i had to pay nearly four hundred pounds for my parking sensors.Front and rear.I got it last april just as the free sensors was announced.Motability refunded me 100 pounds as a good will gesture.
    Correct me if im wrong but i thought you could only get metallic colours on the motability scheme,no solid colours.
    yeah thats correct.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevejk75 View Post
    nope am on motability with mine and i cud basically have any think i want the only thing that piss me off is my vauxhall dealer treet me like shit because i get the car basically free we complant so many time and are now trying to get the servicing and stuff done at another dealer ship
    got new astra J 1.7 cdti sri 110ps just had it under a year now am am fed up of it vauxhall were did you go wrong bring on the nova / and building a nova GTE

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny s-p View Post
    nope am on motability with mine and i cud basically have any think i want the only thing that piss me off is my vauxhall dealer treet me like shit because i get the car basically free we complant so many time and are now trying to get the servicing and stuff done at another dealer ship
    when i left the dealership a couple of months ago, pentagon vauxhall motability said you couldn't have certain colours, reds and white were deffo out the question

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalay207 View Post
    when i left the dealership a couple of months ago, pentagon vauxhall motability said you couldn't have certain colours, reds and white were deffo out the question
    As of the first of January this year non-metallics were allowed as a no cost option on Motability cars allowing you to have any available colour. Previously non-metallic colours were allowed on the scheme, however the customer would have to pay an additional payment generally in the region of an additional £500+ over and above the standard advance payment. It also caused a lot of issues for the dealer having to get special profile codes etc. which is why a lot of dealers just stuck to the 'not allowed' line.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was given a booklet just when i signed that we wanted a dla astra in the dealership.they said i could choose any of the colours in the book,i do think i should of gotten white but my mum and dad said for a power red.
    been waiting a month now and still no word

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Phone them up and ask fir an update, you will probably be looking towards the tailend of April time for the car to arrive.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My gran has just got a 11 plate Corsa 1.4 SE on mobility ; nice spec piano black dash and heated seats/wheel

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast