Thread: 4channel problems

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4channel problems

hi all, iv just installed a 4channel amp into my coupe, iv run upgraded wire from the speakers to the amp so done away with the speaker cable on the wireing harness at the back off the head unit. i was only running the front speakers at 1st and theye where fine, went to do the 6x9s todays but when its all connected there is a high pitched skeeking noise comes from only the front speekers, whne the car is not running it doesnt make the noise, also if i run just rear or just front speakers it is also fine, its only when all 4 are connected i get the problems. any ideas what iv done wrong?
    im using seperate rca cables, 1 pair for front and 1 pair for back, all speakers are indavidualy wired to channel 1 up to 4.
    any feed back would be great
    cheers

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just incase anyone was havin the same trouble i got it sorted, for some reason it was because the aux cables where running next to the power cable, i never had that problem when just running 1 aux but since running 2 together for front and back it cause problems, very strange but sorted now. just keep them at opposit sides of the car