Thread: Help!!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Help!!!

Help am at ma wits end here ready to seriously crack up!!!

A bought an astra g 2.0ltr Sri T plate bout 3 weeks ago. When a bought it the engine management light was on and it runs as if it's in limp mode / automatic choke! The car revs to 5k when I floor it but cuts back to 3. The scanner reads tps low voltage so I replaced the tps, can and crank sensor still the same. I checked the upper harness for damaged wires found none. I gave replaced the fuel pump, fuel pump relays, checked timing, air flow meter, lambda sensor the list us endless and it's still the same av even decatted it and still no change!

Under the coil pack there is the coolent temp sensor but there is no plug for it and the fan runs constant ie flattens the battery all the time!

Does anyone know the pin on the brain next to the battery the temp sensor should be connected to it the wire colour? This is the only thing I can think of that will solve it.

Any help asap would be greatly appreciated. It's the 2ltr Sri that has the coil pack at the side of the rocker. It has ht leads and the wiring harness that plugs into a control unit next to the battery.

Thanks in advance

JD

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rite been out n done a pin test! These are the codes that are cumin up, now av disconnected battery just now gony go out n do another pin test in a bit n see if all the same codes *** bk up again. Does anyone think ma ecu could maybe be damaged?

Codes as follows.
    P120 - throttle pedal pos sensor
    P0115 - coolant sensor
    P0340 - cam sensor
    P0130 - lambda sensor
    P0100 - mass air flow sensor
    P0500 - speed sensor circuit input high
    P0443 - evap valve faulty
    P0135 - lambda sensor
    P0204 - injector circuit 4

It's really beginning to wear me down now! Has any one had this problem before and if so can anyone help me or lead me to what to do next!