Thread: Which Astra Hatch/Coupe/Estate bits fit the Astravan?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which Astra Hatch/Coupe/Estate bits fit the Astravan?

Hi all,

got my first Astra... a 2004 Astravan Sportive 2.0DTi in Silver.

It has only ever been used as a car by the previous owners and is consequently in near perfect condition with a fully boarded/carpeted rear and the cabin is in excellent condition with nice Sportive seats and white dials etc.

I keep modifying things and I promised to leave the van completely standard as I bought it for work (visiting building projects but the most it will be carrying is a few surveying tools!) but the previous owner appears to have fitted it with some 18" alloys and a debadged grille... so now I'm looking at getting the sideskirts and rear bumper colour coded and possibly adding some other bits!

So... is the front bumper the same as the other 'G' models? i.e can I buy any front splitter and it will fit?

Headlights: Can I buy some smoked GSI headlights and they will fit?

Rear lights: I presume these are the same as the Estate model?

rear bumper: Estate?

what else fits externally from the G models?

I keep looking for rear spoilers for the van but I don't seem to have much luck... can you recommend any good vauxhall body part suppliers?

Thanks!
    2004 Astravan Sportive 2.0DTI 16V and Porsche 911 Carrera.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The front end is the same as all astra mk4s so gsi headlights will fit without any mods also you could fit a gsi front bumper or coupe bumper if you wanted
    The rear end is the same as the estate so yes taillights and back bumper will be straight swap
    As for spoilers a quick search on ebay and you should find plenty of them (if searching for astra van spoiler doesn't work try estate) Also LMF should also sell spoilers for your van B)
    Hope i've helped
    John

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yes thanks, thats very useful!
    2004 Astravan Sportive 2.0DTI 16V and Porsche 911 Carrera.

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    all sideskirts will fit aswel m8 so take ur pick from a few different styles!

coupe/gsi OR prodrive skirts r my fav.
    STAR SILVER 3, ASTRA SPORT 1.6 16v. - GSI replica spolier, GSI skirts, Prodrive rear skirt, laguna splitter, crosshatch grill, OZ 17's, -40mm springs, 6000k HID, K&N Apollo.