Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tyres

hi
    ive got (3) continental sport contact 2 (and 1 budget) tyres on my sri, think they are still the originals. well anyway i will soon need to replace the continentals as they are getting low and the budget 1 cos its a cheap tyre, what do you recomend and do they still make continental sport contact 2's?

thanks

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    not sure about the continentals, but i use toyo t1r's, brilliant tyres, and not too dear, (but not a budget tyre either) and they stick very well to the road,, wet or dry

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Smile new tyres

Quote Originally Posted by danny's sxi View Post
    hi
    ive got (3) continental sport contact 2 (and 1 budget) tyres on my sri, think they are still the originals. well anyway i will soon need to replace the continentals as they are getting low and the budget 1 cos its a cheap tyre, what do you recomend and do they still make continental sport contact 2's?

thanks
    Cant beat Falkens for quality tyres at budget prices.look at "camskill" for your size and prices.Had them on my last three cars.never had a problem.The
    ZE912 is an excellent tyre and meets all your needs in terms of performance and costs.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i think conti are on their 3rd generation of sport contacts now.

on what tyres to get next, it all depends what you want from them, long life, performance. you generally get what you pay for. for example you could buy some budget like enduro for half the price of say michelin, but get half as much use (plus, enduro are just plain nasty) value for money i would recommend kumho/falken/avon.

i have heard great reviews from vredestein, not sure on the pricing of them though, and have never tried them myself...
    Mr Tickle was very excited about marrying Tess...

Tess wasn't too sure of her new name