Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was told Vodafone C.S. were poor, but hell fire!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I was told Vodafone C.S. were poor, but hell fire!!

Anyone have positive things to say about Vodafone customer service?

I remember leaving them a while ago. It wasn't the smoothest of things, but i wouldn't consider it terrible. Since then i know people who've been really unhappy with their customer service.

The sole reason i'm looking to move to them is i get naff all o2 signal at home. I've got to pace the room for 10mins trying to find a square CM that gets 1bar. Vodafone have a full signal at home, hence me looking to move.

In my contact email to them:

I said i'm looking to bring my number over from o2. What would be the correct procedure to be giving them my PAC code - email, telephone, whatever (some firms are arsey about you giving details over email). I've got the freebies SIM & i'm wanting to know whether this will work with no issues on my iPhone 3GS, which is unlocked (due to jailbreaking - but i didn't tell them that bit).

Even someone with half a brain cell could spot the questions in that, the things to address. Guess what Vodafone replied with?

You can pick up a freebees SIM if you call into your local Vodafone store. I trust this answers your question.

No it chuffin doesn't you moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You were not particularly concise in your contact with them.
    So what did you expect !

Dear Vodafone:

I currently am with O2, but get a poor signal at home using my iPhone 3GS.
    I got one of your "freebees SIM", which trialled successfully, and wish to transfer my number from O2.

Please can you let me know the procedure for doing this.

Kind regards
    Kevvy Wevvy
    Alternatively walk into a vodafone shop, or call them.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ahh hahaha!

I have heard nothing but bad thinsg about them. My gf has a iphone through them and she didnt pay one phone bill. Fair enough they stopped her phone accessing the network so we rang up and and they said "ring us on your mobile and we'll reset the connection" so we did.

ever since then it wont hold a call for more than 3mins without cutting out.

we reset the phone and it kinda cured it but it still isnt 100%

so we took it in and said we wernt happy and wanted them to take a look.

they refused as it had a tiny crack in the front screen... quite how a crack on the screen can make it lose signal at regular intervals is beyond me. anyway basically means they want nothing more to do with phone and wont even touch it even if we pay them.

when speaking to them on the phone i get nothing but attitude where as O2 are more than happy to help with any issue i have ever had regardless of fault.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Trust me, it was even clearer in the email. I bullet pointed my questions. You'd have to be braindead to miss them. What they 'answered' wasn't even a bloody question.

Also i haven't tested out their freebess sim yet, but that's by the by.

I've been in to the Vodafone shop in the past - another definition of unhelpful & don't even get me started on the staff's attitude.
    Probably why the shop got shut down.

I could call them, granted, but i was in no rush, i thought my questioning couldn't possibly be any clearer (unless it was in flashing lights) & whenever i've been on the phone to Vodafone in the past, i've always had 'foreigners' on the phone & i don't have the patience to try and decipher their broken English.

Or are you taking the piddle? How on earth my questioning can't be clear i do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by resu View Post
    when speaking to them on the phone i get nothing but attitude where as O2 are more than happy to help with any issue i have ever had regardless of fault.
    I must agree with you there. Even when looking to move AWAY from o2 (be it mobile or broadband) they've always been pretty helpful.

Their price charges are better than Vodafone also. It's just a shame their signal is so poor at my house. I'll get a text 'sent' at 5pm for e.g. asking me to do something or if i want to do something etc & it'll not come through until say 3am when it just flickers onto 1bar signal for a second.

I just hope i get a 3G signal at work on Vodafone like i do with o2.

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resu View Post
    ahh hahaha!

I have heard nothing but bad thinsg about them. My gf has a iphone through them and she didnt pay one phone bill. Fair enough they stopped her phone accessing the network so we rang up and and they said "ring us on your mobile and we'll reset the connection" so we did.

ever since then it wont hold a call for more than 3mins without cutting out.

we reset the phone and it kinda cured it but it still isnt 100%

so we took it in and said we wernt happy and wanted them to take a look.

they refused as it had a tiny crack in the front screen... quite how a crack on the screen can make it lose signal at regular intervals is beyond me. anyway basically means they want nothing more to do with phone and wont even touch it even if we pay them.

.....what do you expect !

Although I presume it's all paid up for now??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    customer service on vodafone is shocking imo!!!

I remember having to wait 20mins on nearly every phone call to get through to them. I even recieved money off my contract as i complained about it.

When i do get through, they all seem to say different things, and appear clueless to a degree.

I wouldn't go to vodafone purely due to the CS. I believe CS is what makes a company.

Have you tried orange? They're pretty good tbh!
    Op-Com (Derby), Can travel at extra cost, PM me for details or click HERE

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    See i'm on the other side here, i have always had good things with Vodafone (the calling me every week to ask is everything aight is annoying but still a good thing there checking)

Always get through straight away, always manage to help me out.

I never bother going into the shop because they always say i have to ring up lol.
    http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3132765
    Please Donate Generously

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    There'll always be 2 sides to things like this. I'm an unhappy customer (& i'm not even a proper customer yet) & there'll be many happy ones.

Haven't tried Orange. My brother was with them years ago & they also had no signal at my house.

Only reason i'm going to Vodafone other than the signal is their freebees offer. I don't call really, especially not on mobiles as i can get quite bad migraines from them. So i do texting & web browsing.

For £10, i can get 300 texts & 500mb.
    £15 gets you 500 texts + the web

o2 have been doing that for years but it's a relatively new thing for Vodafone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coo View Post
    .....what do you expect !
    professionalism.

Ok we only have his word for it they gave attitude & you only have my word for it my local store gave me attitude

but you're not supposed to give the public attitude like that.

If i gave a customer at work some lip & they complained, i'd be on a warning - because you're not allowed to give the customer lip.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankusan View Post
    See i'm on the other side here, i have always had good things with Vodafone (the calling me every week to ask is everything aight is annoying but still a good thing there checking)

Always get through straight away, always manage to help me out.

I never bother going into the shop because they always say i have to ring up lol.

That was the problem i had with 02. I purchased my phone from the store, and 02 telephone weren't interested as they say i was a store customer. Surely 02 is 02 regardless of where you buy the phone from
    Op-Com (Derby), Can travel at extra cost, PM me for details or click HERE

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why not go on Orange, their customer service is brilliant, but only if you register as a business customer, that gives you English call centres not the useless Indian ones.
    Orange and T Mobile now share their signal so you're never going to not have a signal tbh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast