Just when I thought I'd found the car we were having, two weeks down the line Arnold Clark have still not been able to bring in the 1.6VVT that they were sourcing from another branch and I'm starting to get a bit impatient!
We had another offer on the table from another garage for the 1.4T, admittedly the deal was £700 over budget so went for the 1.6 instead.
We haven't signed a binding sale agreement on the 1.6 but just wondered what you guys think we should do.
A) be patient and wait for the car come in
B) go and speak to the 1.4T guy and see if he can get any closer to sway the deal.
Official stats that I can see are:
But insurance is £30 a month more for us
Anything else I should consider?
What will the 1.4T be like on motorway journeys, is it going to drink fuel at higher speeds despite the official figures?