Thread: z-8 grand finale spray seal

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

z-8 grand finale spray seal

Wanted to know some proffesional opinions on this stuff have done some searches with no avail, bought a bottle and its on its way so would like to know if i ve made the right choice in getting the best shine possible?
    888 Coupe No.45 Coming along nicely

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've heard this stuff is extremely good on DW forum but have not tried it myself.

Status
    North East RO
    Mentioned in
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Add Chewy. on Facebook
    Yes it is very good for a final bring out the best wipe down but as always 90-95% of the look you get is down to the prep i.e. proper wash, clay and polish (by hand or better by machine).

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Talk of the devil it came about 10 minutes ago! luckily ive washed and dodo juiced my car with my polisher, So just had a go with it on my bonnet and well i cant see any difference ill wait abit longer for the wax to really go off then have another go bit disapointed at this stage... however like you said its all down to the prep work which a few weeks ago i clayed polished with 2 grades of polish then waxed so shes already at the height of her game!
    888 Coupe No.45 Coming along nicely

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love Z8. It's such a nice, easy product to use and adds a final wow factor to the paint. Plus it smells amazing.

Use the 'Search this forum' function and find my pre-pvs detail thread from 2009, I finished with Z8 on there and my old VXR was gleaming.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter
    I have used Z8 myself recently, and was very impressed with the results, even to the point where I was going to buy some myself. However, someone on my Facebook commented on a photo and said he had been speaking to a pro the day before hand at the Autosport show, which he had been told it eats into the wax on the car?! How true this is, I don't know. He said instead to buy some Z6. As of yet I still haven't purchased either Z8 or Z6.
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Many rave about zaino. A good friend of mine whom is also a pr detailer loves the stuff but tbh, after trying the Z16 tyre gloss, im not convinced one bit. There is a massive scope of products that are equally as good if not better but its all down to what you want. A product that works well and gives that extra bling as a final wipe down, look no further than scholl SW20 spray sealant. I used this as an LSP alone and it lasted 3 months plus made the porsche I worked on look awesome.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think to be fair youve probably used the wrong product to gauge zaino on being tyre gloss.
    Ive used Zaino for quite a while and done many cars with it and have to say Z2pro is a fantastic sealent and z8 cannot be topped as a quickdetailer/spraysealent by anything i dont feel. I use Z8 at shows and exhibitions to give an extra dimension to the finish although i appreciate it isnt cheap but to me its irrelevant as i want the best look for a car not the cheapest route which would be a gallon of last touch for about £25 but in my opinion its just purified water with a drip of this and that , certainly adds zero to the finish. Ive worked on cars with zaino for competitions and picked up 2 trophys so im a fan.
    If you want any zaino use www.zainoeurope.com and code Heavenly and you,ll get if i remember 10% off , if not ill set up a code tomorrow for it.
    Heavenly Paintwork is simply Heaven Itself.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Couldn't agree more marc, nothing beats Z8 IMO

Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazTD View Post
    Couldn't agree more marc, nothing beats Z8 IMO

Stunning result, would be z8 be good over any decent wax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast