Thread: Still not having any luck!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still not having any luck!!!

Well for nearly 2weeks iv been driving about with 1Penta and 3 pro race 1.2s after a tyre fitter took a chunk out of one of them and took it back after afew days to get it touched up

went in today to see what the hold up was and my wheel hadn't even been touched! obviously being pretty pissed at that i asked for my wheel back and said i would get it fixed elsewhere and send him the bill which he agreed to.

Went into the garage to see my wheel sitting on the floor next to the tyre machine not covered up or sitting somewhere safe bead had been popped so the damage around the lip could be fixed so the wheel was lifted up to get blown up and pop it back into place.

once sitting flat i noticed this!!!!

wheel was left sitting just under the fire extinguisher

when i pointed it out i get the reply of "oh that didn't happen here....you must of curbed it or its been hit by a stone " NO WAY! car was cleaned the day before he got the wheel!! and i checked it over before it was pulled into the garage!!

basically shaking with rage at this point i just took my wheel and went....

Now just wondering where i will stand when i go back with a cooler head and tell him im wanting a new wheel. I shouldn't of been needing a brand new wheel touched up in the first place!!

what would you do ? be happy with your brand new wheel getting touched up or kick up hell till it was replaced ?

Needless to say this is just the final kick in the nuts....had nothing but bother with these wheels before i even had them on the car
    Just because it smokes like a taxi doesnt mean it goes like one

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a joke now.

You aint having any luck with these mate. Also i won't make the RR day as i have the wee one to look after. And it's Rangers v Celtic also

Chin up mate, must be a central belt thing with wheels. i have a chip out my snowies so on the hunt for wheels. A certain set in the for sale section has caught my eye, anyone going to London fancy doing a favour
    GSi....boosting a' ower yer honda CTR, Vtec this!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ye i know

aw man that a shame mate....no doubt i will take vids and pics for you to see after

what style you going for now ?
    Just because it smokes like a taxi doesnt mean it goes like one

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    After the set in the for sale section, the exact ones i want. BBS CH reps. But they are in London. Got a few posts up on all forums i am active on seeing if anyone is heading anywhere near London, that can do me a wee favour.

Aint holding out much hope. Shame, they are 100% what i am looking for, same colour, fitment etc etc
    GSi....boosting a' ower yer honda CTR, Vtec this!