Thread: Stilo Abarth Vs Astra VXR

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stilo Abarth Vs Astra VXR

Hello all my name is leonardo, i had a race last night against an astra vxr and maybe the owner is on here? I was just wondering as i gave the vxr a good and proper Hiding(driving wise) would she/he care to step forward so i could laugh at you?
    I would appreciate it if you could be so kind to explain how you lost so easily? I have raced m3's, impreza's etc before in the past, and i am to this day am undefeated, i would like an apology from your self on behalf of all Vauxhall Astra VXR owners as to why you 1.) chose such a poor quality car 2.) was driving with cramp in your legs 3.) i beat you soo effortlesly ?
    Ive had my Abarth for just over a year now, its 210bhp N/A and im just appalled that i handed your backside to you so easilly.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And before you say ''He wasnt trying'' believe me he was as i could hear the engine screaming out for a gear change!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well all i'm gonna say is Goodbye

You are going to get a lot of comments of people on here or it will get closed very quickly!

We do not condone what you have said and to come on here bragging about it is pretty stupid! We have a number of police as members and the police actively police forums

Don't be a d*ck just because you "raced" and "beat" a VXR, if your gonna do it, save it for a track or drag strip! How do you know it was a VXR?! it might have been a mk5 made up to a VXR

Who's the silly boy then
    http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3132765
    Please Donate Generously

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    +1 bye bye

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are you being serious?
    "maybe".......JUST MAYBE!!! he was not "racing" because he/she is not a total tool!! and has sense to not drive around like a complete DICK! and race every car that's slightly modified! Or Mrs Miggins going to the post office to get her pension!
    People like you are ****ing idiots! you'll put your car in a ditch hopefully! sounds to me the way you drive your going to end up killing someone!!

More advice!!! don't put threads like this on an owners club!! were all going to just leave you shitty comments!
    Again your a complete tit!!
    http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/q...9082011342.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by low3sy View Post
    that is the damage caused by something big and black smashing a ginger pussy

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubleclutch View Post
    Hello all my name is leonardo, i had a race last night against an astra vxr and maybe the owner is on here? I was just wondering as i gave the vxr a good and proper Hiding(driving wise) would she/he care to step forward so i could laugh at you?
    I would appreciate it if you could be so kind to explain how you lost so easily? I have raced m3's, impreza's etc before in the past, and i am to this day am undefeated, i would like an apology from your self on behalf of all Vauxhall Astra VXR owners as to why you 1.) chose such a poor quality car 2.) was driving with cramp in your legs 3.) i beat you soo effortlesly ?
    Ive had my Abarth for just over a year now, its 210bhp N/A and im just appalled that i handed your backside to you so easilly.

Why post on a public forum that you
    1. Admit to racing on a public road
    2. Ask someone else to admit they race on a public road
    3. And saying an astra is a poor car compared to a fiat
    4. Last but not least, i cant see you beating an m3 tbh

You are a complete joke

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive had a vxr mate trust me i know what 1 is, im not here to rave about it id like like to know who the drive was?

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I assume your car is modified as they are 170bhp standard with a listed slow 0-60mph of 8.5 seconds...

Given the VXR is 240bhp+ with a 0-60 time of 6.2 seconds, I can only assume the driver of the VXR was useless

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why thank you astrojim for the warm welcome youve made me feel all tingly inside.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nry View Post
    I assume your car is modified as they are 170bhp standard with a listed slow 0-60mph of 8.5 seconds...

Given the VXR is 240bhp+ with a 0-60 time of 6.2 seconds, I can only assume the driver of the VXR was useless
    or the fact he wasn't actually racing and it was the fiats gear that needed changing
    http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3132765
    Please Donate Generously

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast