Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: My Fat Gypsy Wedding ..... discuss !

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Coo's Avatar
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    25,105
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs Up My Fat Gypsy Wedding ..... discuss !

    Great programme....

    Cheesy, kitschy, tarty = Excellent !

    No matter what you think they have decent morales, and certainly do wedding properly !

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    low3sy's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,046
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in 1 coo^^
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzie1984 View Post
    but the wife thinks its better to spend money on food and silly things like that.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    walkersky's Avatar
    BUYER BEWARE - WE ADVISE CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,046
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and how do they get all the money for these weddings? not legitimately

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Tom Clark's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,006
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think iv got a thing for gypsys now after watching it.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Brian's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11,472
    Mentioned in
    141 Post(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)
    Salt of the earth

    bri

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Minxy's Avatar
    The Sticker Queen
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    16,058
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by walkersky View Post
    and how do they get all the money for these weddings? not legitimately
    That is one hell of an assumption to make.

    I find the lifestyle intriguing. They have a totally different way of looking at life. High morals as in no sex before marriage and family is a massive priority. I find the weddings very OTT but fascinating to watch. They are almost like disney weddings.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    walkersky's Avatar
    BUYER BEWARE - WE ADVISE CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,046
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxy View Post
    That is one hell of an assumption to make.
    not an assumption, theres a gypo camp not far from here and they are always robbing stuff from all the units/workshops around here, they are always seen on cctv doing it and police won't do a thing

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    bgasmatt's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxy View Post
    That is one hell of an assumption to make.

    I find the lifestyle intriguing. They have a totally different way of looking at life. High morals as in no sex before marriage and family is a massive priority. I find the weddings very OTT but fascinating to watch. They are almost like disney weddings.

    do you not belive in no sex before marrige then.

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    low3sy's Avatar
    AOC Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,046
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in the words of turkish: "i fu(kin hate pikeys"
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzie1984 View Post
    but the wife thinks its better to spend money on food and silly things like that.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Minxy's Avatar
    The Sticker Queen
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    16,058
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by walkersky View Post
    not an assumption, theres a gypo camp not far from here and they are always robbing stuff from all the units/workshops around here, they are always seen on cctv doing it and police won't do a thing
    You're tarring a lot of people with a single brush. Having said that I dont believe they do themselves any favours reputation wise.

    bgasmatt, I think it's unusual to find anyone who does not believe in sex before marriage these days. Even a lot of Christians don't abide by that particular rule.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Little gypsy b@&(/(?s
    By Blueschill in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 22:25
  2. PS4.. Discuss!
    By silver_v in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 00:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •