Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: i missed it

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    i missed it

    had a lough reading this tread today its a pitty its locked.

    but yes u can race me theres alot off dreamers out ther and its look like u one off them.
    http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=289152

    35 pages pity i was out on the a38 last night. and it looks like he was in bed makes me
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    K3FUS's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,752
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateeur Rehman View Post
    had a lough reading this tread today its a pitty its locked.

    but yes u can race me theres alot off dreamers out ther and its look like u one off them.
    http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=289152

    35 pages pity i was out on the a38 last night. and it looks like he was in bed makes me
    Sorry but the above post puts you in a similar light to the person you're commenting about, why do you need to restart a locked thread?
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im only having a lough at post missed it last night but it makes me lough at the comments he put down.

    any i never got a say in it last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    WARDY25's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wakefield, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,594
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow WARDY25 On Twitter Add WARDY25 on Facebook
    just read it all, passed half hour on or so, ive met people like this over years, idiot!!!


    think every forum as had one in there time
    ASTRA 'J' 330 SRI CDTI RST

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WARDY25 View Post
    just read it all, passed half hour on or so, ive met people like this over years, idiot!!!


    think every forum as had one in there time
    im try to think if i know him but the pics dont remind me off anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    dannysport18's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35,241
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    it was so fast you missed it or he got past when you stopped to fill up

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    mossy88's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,273
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    was a comical thread mate!!

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    madzaf's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    it was so fast you missed it or he got past when you stopped to fill up

    i think his car was to fast good on him to keep the 255bhp astra on the road with out spinning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    I heard the fastest Zaf can be in 2 time zones at the same time

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    WARDY25's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wakefield, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,594
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow WARDY25 On Twitter Add WARDY25 on Facebook
    lol danny, comedian thats all, either a real thick t*** or someone just trying to be funny

    but if its the first one there are people out there
    ASTRA 'J' 330 SRI CDTI RST

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    benhavenhand19's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,023
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateeur Rehman View Post
    i think his car was to fast good on him to keep the 255bhp astra on the road with out spinning.
    must have been atty he said his astra was faster than his 280 bhp pulsar gti-r lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We nearly missed the.......
    By bigstring in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-11-2010, 22:27
  2. Just missed out!
    By mark-12 in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 21:52
  3. have i missed something ??
    By AllanM in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 23:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •