Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking How Was Everyones Christmas

Hey All

How was your Christmas, I know Ive spoken to some people regarding Christmas. Was Santa good this year?

He was to me, got a new T.V, laps round silverstone in an Audi R8 (pretty buzzing about that) Same old chocolates, sweets clothes, top gear dvds and no socks for some reason strange.

Hope it all went well for you all and have a happy new year.

Jimmyrid

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrid View Post
    Hey All

How was your Christmas, I know Ive spoken to some people regarding Christmas. Was Santa good this year?

He was to me, got a new T.V, laps round silverstone in an Audi R8 (pretty buzzing about that) Same old chocolates, sweets clothes, top gear dvds and no socks for some reason strange.

Hope it all went well for you all and have a happy new year.

Jimmyrid
    Miss Santa (our lass) was good to me this year. Got me a LED tv, Tickets to the super theatre at the Gadget show in April. Jimmy Carr tickets, and other little things, dvds etc.

Been doing nothing for 1 week now. No work for a week is the best present ever haha.

Have a good new year

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mine was good thanx. santa got me a SHEFFIELD UNITED SHIRT, few clothes, john bishop dvd, and a couple of other dvds socks ect
    vxr turbo, FMIC, TX tophat and powerpipe and remap from noblemotersport. 271.5 bhp and 331 lbft. http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=332537

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Had a pretty good one thanks; nice and quite (our last ever quiet Christmas - we'll have a 6-month old baby this time next year). Had a good drive to Northants and back to see me sister and her family yesterday, and got the brother-in-law coming up from Walsall with his tribe tomorrow, all being well, so a nice family Christmas all round.

The Mrs played a blinder with the presents again and spoilt me rotten - two pairs of MMA shorts, several UFC DVDs and a couple o' Charlie Brooker books, bless 'er

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No complaints here, been spoilt rotten too.

Halfords Industrial Tool Cabinet and top box, 2 sets of spanners (one rachet) Set of hammers, 2 sets of pliers, breaker bar, set of screw drivers. new clothes, paintballing for 2 (me n misses, what a laugh that will be), an for my favorite hobby, New 2.5m Power kite with control bar and a harness =D cannot wait for a windy day, want to get my buggy out on the beach!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Been ok for me until today, got Loads of new clothes, some money which i bought more clothes, loads of little bits to, stressfree stig toy is coming in useful!.

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to hear its been a good christmas Hope everyone has a good night tonight and hopefully we can kick start the new year with a meet

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Merry New Year to Us all!