Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Photoshoot Locations

Hi People

Can anyone recommend good locations for a mini car photo shoot in the Bristol/Bath area?
    Made a few modifications to my Astra but my driveway doesnt exactly make for the most interesting background to some photos!

Cheers

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    cheddar gorge is always good

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ashton Court.
    Blaise Castle Estate.
    The Docks - floating harbour sites.

Just a few suggestions.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    brean beach

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ^^^
    Nice motor, and beautiful landscape.
    Yeah, you're right. There are some great places just outside of the two cities he mentioned in his post.

I'm assuming he only wants places in Bristol and Bath though.

I might be wrong though...sooo

How about Weston?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Build a large MDF ramp, the sort they use for BMX stunts. You may need a van to carry it, but rent one if you have to. Next you'll need 10 jerry cans full of super unleaded, a pair of aviator sunglasses and a friend who is reasonably good with a camera.

Set the ramp up on Clifton suspension bridge at sunrise, when the traffic will be minimal, aim it slightly off-straight. Drive your Astra at it full pelt, while your friend is on the shoreline below with the camera.

As you hit the ramp, flick your cigarette lighter on, which should ignite the fuel vapour in your petrol-soaked interior. Don't worry, your aviators will protect you. You will now be soaring across the edge of the bridge, on fire, in a ****ing awesome action shot.

For added effect I'd perhaps have a hooker hanging her tit out of the window.

Either way, nobody will ever be able to talk shit about you on the internet again. Ever.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyvan View Post
    Build a large MDF ramp, the sort they use for BMX stunts. You may need a van to carry it, but rent one if you have to. Next you'll need 10 jerry cans full of super unleaded, a pair of aviator sunglasses and a friend who is reasonably good with a camera.

Set the ramp up on Clifton suspension bridge at sunrise, when the traffic will be minimal, aim it slightly off-straight. Drive your Astra at it full pelt, while your friend is on the shoreline below with the camera.

As you hit the ramp, flick your cigarette lighter on, which should ignite the fuel vapour in your petrol-soaked interior. Don't worry, your aviators will protect you. You will now be soaring across the edge of the bridge, on fire, in a ****ing awesome action shot.

Either way, nobody will ever be able to talk shit about you on the internet again. Ever.
    very creative

but.. have you seen the news mate? you dont want to be acting suspicious up near clifton suspension bridge area
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzie1984 View Post
    but the wife thinks its better to spend money on food and silly things like that.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyvan View Post

Haha thanks for the suggestions people. This one did make me chuckle