Thread: Disgraceful after sales service

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Disgraceful after sales service

has anybody else recieved shockingly bad aftersales service from your vauxhall dealer?
    i picked up my astra 2 weeks ago, it was plagued with MANY faults, it went back for 11 days, and came back with NO FAULTS FOUND!!!
    so i took it to my workshop and repaired everything myself!
    it just seems that before i signed the dotted line all the team would bewnd over backwards for me, as soon as the ink dried i got pushed from pillar to post back to pillar. nobody wanted to help and wasnt interested about the problems. NEVER truct a salsman
    sorry about the essay

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's why i never buy from main stealers.
    GSi....boosting a' ower yer honda CTR, Vtec this!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Never had any problems with my main dealer in Vauxhall, good customer service and helpful. If you got a rant and moan about service you are recieving take it up with the sales or dealer manager, or contact Vauxhall customer services.
    You might get something sorted out to help you
    Disclaimer - some of the above text may actually be sarcasm (believe it or not!)

Astra 02, SRi 1.8i - Irmscher'd up (a bit) with Zebra front bumper

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter
    Find out who the manager for the dealer is and make a complaint to them, if needs be name and shame the staff.

Had an incident where I went to a dealer for some parts. Guy firstly didn't even know what a chrome v-grill was ... quite worrying considering they come on pretty much all Vauxhalls. They then proceeded to sell me the wrong part, which I never realised until it came to fitting.

Went back and complained, said I specifically asked for a 5 door part, not 3. Eventually bloke said they would need to order. Twas a Monday, they said parts would be there following day, to which I said I cannot collect til the Thursday. He agreed they would keep hold of them.

Went back Thursday to find the parts had been sold to someone else because I hadn't collected them within a day, FFS it was only a wiper arm/blade. Got my money back, complained to the dealership manager, who was "deeply concerned" to hear how I had been treated. Within 2 hours of the email exchange my parts were hand delivered to Ash at work, completely free of charge.

I call that a result.
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgodden1989 View Post
    Eventually bloke said they would need to order. Twas a Monday, they said parts would be there following day, to which I said I cannot collect til the Thursday. He agreed they would keep hold of them.

Went back Thursday to find the parts had been sold to someone else .
    At least they got the parts in for you!!

I've had it a few times now where they've had to order the parts in & they'll give me a call when they arrive. Take down my details. They'll arrive by x-days they say.

No call.

I call after said x-days.

There's no record of parts having been ordered i'm afraid sir.

Oh that's another purchase to be made online then i see!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter
    Come to think of it, when I ordered the rear wiper blade/arm I don't rekon they did order it ... how many people in the space of a week would come in and want to buy a 5 door MK5 rear wiper arm and blade together?!
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Probably just another cover up.

Working for a builders merchants (so therefore selling goods to the people), and a dodgy one at that, i see it every single day - the amount of bullsh!t that the buyer gets fed as part of a cover up, simply because a member of staff has dropped a b0ll0ck!!

And the buyer has no reason not to believe the member of staff either. All the time not knowing that they're having the piddle taken out of them.