im sorting out by air intake, got some 3" pipe aluminium pipe 45 degree bend and a 76mm - 51mm reducer to fit into my engine, but what can i do with my airflow meter? its 51mm one (i think) which is standard but dont know whether to try find a 76mm one or what other options?