Thread: Snow Day, Not 56k Friendly

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Snow Day, Not 56k Friendly

Just thought i would update some pictures of the snow i've encountered today, I was driving a Nissan note 1.4 automatic, had to bottle a few hills as it was fairly daunting to watch full on 4x4's come sliding back towards me!

These pictures was taken near to Bakewell.

My mate was delivering a 10 plate X5 sport and managed to get it stuck several times as the place we was delivering to was a remote farmhouse.

There are more images here - http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/...vember%20Snow/

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i wish it would snow like that here

atleast it would actually give the shit drivers a reason to drive as they do
    G t c

soon!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    i wish it would snow like that here

atleast it would actually give the shit drivers a reason to drive as they do
    Absolutely, some roads warrant very carefull driving - i travelled sideways down a hill this evening gettin home for example, however whats the deal with 20mph in the right hand lane on a 50 dual carriage way when the road is completely clear of snow, and do they move over? Grrr! For some reason the idiots who cant drive at a reasonable speed also seem to be the ones who don't indicate, drift between lanes and generally feck you about... Damnit... Rant over... Lol...
    N.b. any opinitons expressed above should be ignored and considered 'ramblings', under no circumstances should they be relied upon...