Thread: Mrs 307 Hdi......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mrs 307 Hdi......

Getting an error on the mrs 307hdi, "Diesel Filter Blocked" I hope some one can help, had it a week and just forked out £380 for a new clutch and a full service ....... Not really very happy right now!

Cant really afford to put any money in to the car right now with crimbo approaching...

Feels like there is no turbo at all, very sluggish to say the least and now getting the engine managment light on!

can anyone help?

Found this - http://wbsatwestmount.blogspot.com/2...te-filter.html does this work?

Peugeot 307 forum is Shite, no one helps anyone!

regards!
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't be pouring Fairly Liquid and water into a DPF...!

If Mrs Bigstring uses the car to pootle around, short trips etc then like most new generation diesels, the DPF can get blocked quickly as the engine/exhaust won't get hot enough to burn it off.

With VW's (and all sisters cars) this was standard issue and the handbook did have instructions for regenerating the DPF to get the light out... basically, go kick it's arse pretty hard for a few miles. Try that first, if that fails coudl be a genuine defect.

Just don;t even think about reaching for the soapy bubbles!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyway ready for this......

Took it to Peugeot this afternoon - turned out to be the Fuel cap and Sensor on it, overloading the gunk that goes in to the FAP???

£110............. but also found out that the people that fitted the new clutch knocked a line for the turbo, going back in monday........

Farking hell!!!

Up for sale!

89k new clutch, a headache, a new Fuel cap and Sensor, years ticket..... yours for £2500, and I make a loss of £450...... who carse, get it away from me!
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series