Thread: Sedan/ Hatch Astra G?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Sedan/ Hatch Astra G?

Morning all.. Im buying some new rear lights for an Astra mk4 from Germany. They say they are for a Sedan Hatchback.
    Even though the magic word there is 'hatch', and thats what Im after, I dont get this 'sedan' mullarky.
    What is the difference between the two does anybody know? And would these lights be right for my vehicle?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    post up a link and we can have a look. something says yes they will, but cannot be sure until we see some pics

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Smile Astra sedan

Quote Originally Posted by 4eversmitten View Post
    morning all.. Im buying some new rear lights for an astra mk4 from germany. They say they are for a sedan hatchback.
    Even though the magic word there is 'hatch', and thats what im after, i dont get this 'sedan' mullarky.
    What is the difference between the two does anybody know? And would these lights be right for my vehicle?

the sedan is a normal booted four door car,not as popular as the 5 doorhatchback is the preferred model.maybe they are trying to hedge there bets,and hope these fit the hatchback,not sure.SEE THEY DONT HAVE THE AMBER INDICATOR LENS.do they have the amber indicator bulb?,as the blue light boys would love to pull you up for this. look on e/bay,plenty of the correct ones ,to be sure.,