Thread: Problem with my iPhone 3g, help!

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problem with my iPhone 3g, help!

Started happening today at around 4-30pm, tried to send a text and it failed, cant receive any either. When you try to call my phone it takes you to the 02 message center, and I cant even call 02 to work out why this is.

Rebooted my phone it its working now? Gopt like 13 messages that were sent earlier.

Wtf is wrong with this phone? I want to try and return it to CEX and replace it (the silent button broke off today too) But they say they run checks and if it aint broke when it comes in then theres nothing theyll do.

Also had a problem a few days ago when it kept freezing on a white screen and crashing on me, forcing me to do a hard reset.

Jailbroken using the online slide method (Forget what its called, jailbreakme?)
    1.8 SE2 Coupe! Let the mods begin...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    put the button back on and ask them to fix it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mate i would restore it for now and see if it keeps doing it, if it doesnt than attempt again at jailbreaking. Mine was always a bit buggy when jailbroken. Done it like 10 times now and only just got it working well.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskoe View Post
    Started happening today at around 4-30pm, tried to send a text and it failed, cant receive any either. When you try to call my phone it takes you to the 02 message center, and I cant even call 02 to work out why this is.

Rebooted my phone it its working now? Gopt like 13 messages that were sent earlier.
    I get the above issue with blackberrys all the time. Usually something to do with the network you on. When you reboot the phone it reconnects to the network and works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Hey atleast MOTing your car should be a lot simpler than MOTing your EX. Replacing a worn out bush on a car is far easier.