Hi, there is this friend of mine who has an Opel Astra Club. He wanted to upgrade the performance of the car. But I don't really think the Astra responds well to performance modifications. He is stubborn and wants to make this a fast car. So we went ahead and fitted the usual cold air intake, free flow exhaust and a racing clutch. The performance has improved a little bit but no enough. Now he's so messed up in the head that he wants a turbo kit, racing cams, different gear box, etc, etc.. I personally don't think its worth spending so much money on an Astra. But looking at his Determination I really want to work on his car and make it a lot faster. It has a Single Point Fuel Injected Engine.
1. Is it worth spending so much on the car?
2. After the mods, will the performance gains be lot?
3. What performance mods is possible?
4. Are the parts easily available?
5. What would be the cost estimate?