I started with the intension to customise the dash to house my iPhone, then decided against it as I wanted to keep the heater vents. So I set about just painting the spare I had. However, My best mate thinking he was better than me decided he would take over and fudged up whilst flatting it down leaving some nasty scratches (which took me 2 days to sort out). Anyway after stripping it back down I had this idea which doesn't seem too hard but with the Veccy dash being wider took some fitting. this is just after fitting and I'm waiting for the filler to harden so still needs sanding for the finish. Let me know what you think.