Thread: Help!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Help!

Hi I'v just found this site. No idea where to go though. I need some advise about some alloy's to fit my 2010 Astra Exclusiv .... Just brought some but they are 4 stud and mine is a 5. OOps! I clearly need your help.

Need to sell these and buy some more ASAP. Looking to buy secondhand about £235 budget. Any recommendations or links?

Thanks. Help the girl in need

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ebay your 4 stud rims! give us some clues as to what your after, 5 stud vauxhall wheels? aftermarket style? oh and what colour is your car? makes it easier for us to suggest a rim

get sum pics up!
    1.6 8 valve, 5 door, soon to be a 5 studded let with crusty arches

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've but the rims and tyres on ebay. Need a quick sale. I'm after 5 stud. I don't really know anything to be honest. I would love some just like the ones I've brought but ones that fit obviously LOL. Can I buy any rims to fit on my Astra? Could I buy Rims to go straight on the tyres I got with the car when I brought it? They are just standard 17" and can I buy any rims aslong as they are 5 stud and 17" or do they have to be a specific fit? My car is Red by the way.

These are the ones ive brought
    http://http://www.facebook.com/?ref=...1&id=539972888

and this is my car
    http://http://www.facebook.com/?ref=...0103.539972888

Thanks for ya help its much needed and much appreciated

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    5x110 is the stud pattern for 5 stud vauxhalls. You can buy other patterns but you need hub adapters to fit. Plus you will need to make sure the offset is ok for your car, not sure what is best offset for your motor though. You may be able to use the same tyres on your new alloys, depending on what you get. What is the tyre size on your current alloys?

p.s dunno bout anyone else but i cant get into those links to see your pics. Try uploading them to www.photobucket.com then posting direct link onto here.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've got some 17" standard SRi alloys for sale. Looking for 200quid for them but I'm going on holiday on Friday so if your interested drop me a PM and we can sort something out when I get back

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The top pic is the alloys ive just brought.
    and the other pic the my car with the granny standards that came with the car when i brought it.

The size on the car now is 17"..... So could I buy any 17" and get them put on my current tyres which are on the car as shown in the pic?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    IMO those alloys are too small for an Astra J as the arches on them are huge and 17's would look lost in them, personally i would get 19's, 18's at the minimum.

No you can't buy ANY 17's and put the tyres on, it depends what width the tyres are compared to the alloys(although your tyres MAY fit). Plus those alloys would look odd with those massive profile tyres on. Hence why i would go bigger on the alloys and lower on the profile.

I know the bigger alloys will be more expensive but they will be worth it.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my god I really know nothing haha. Ok then how about this. Is there any you can find about on the net secondhand that would be suitable. top price of £250 or am I screwed?

Also how much do you reckon the alloys in the top picture worth? 2 tyres have about 5/6mm tread, one is brand new and the other needs replacing very soon. there is only 2 little scuff marks hardly noticeable at all?

to solve my problem I need someone to go '' here you go these will do great'' (and be within budget lol)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll have a look. But i doubt you will get a decent set of 18 or 19's for that price.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast