Thread: Thieving scrappy w<<<ers ruined my day

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thieving scrappy w<<<ers ruined my day

Went to work today with a fresh head and decided to carry on with my V6 conversion.

Wheeled my old engine complete round back as there wasnt enough room. Started putting my wiring loom in (complete pig off a job) but got it in cab. Then next job was Temp sensor which i need out off my old X20 lump grabbed some spanners and went round to get it.......... GONE!!!! just vanished spitting feathers i went back in and started putting the alternator and starter loom on. then a few lottle jobs and thought id put the new belt on hmmmm bottom pulley where did i leave that............. O YEAH on the old engine!!!!!!!

Its easy to say bloody pikeys but its not them its the new breed of skank thats realised theres money in scrap. New bottom pulley 80 quid from vaux, Temp sensor theyve sent me the wrong one and the car needs all this and to be running for tommorow night as ramps booked!!!!

And apparently the electrics is the hardest bit!!!!

Not a good day.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feel for you mate thieving bastids , I used to get this alot when we lived in Coventry ,but since moving out to the east coast we haven't had anything like ,
    just pot look where the scum targate say's he touching wood ,
    Hope you get hold of all the parts to get the Astra up and running

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    tell me about it, took my astra alloys from my garage the twats! :@

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reminds me of some scruffy fat kid who knocked on my door one tuesday morning with, 'hello sir we are collecting scrap metal'.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Still need a temp sensor does any ine know if there meant to come wth the plug etc??

Immobiliser on mine i cant wire in for the life in me god damn vaux standered immobilissers lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Had the whole week off work and had them round every single day, different people and vans every day. Had one who was really pleasant but for the most part they are parasites. Had a genuine GM slam panel for my project nova, was hidden down side of house and one of them had it away, but they would have had to go sneaking around my property to find it.

Also I had the driveway completely rebuilt about 4 months ago, looks really smart. Still had a young pikie kid (19 years old maybe?) in a suit and a clipboard asking me if he wanted a free quote for lying tarmac on my driveway lmao. I said 'whats wrong with this one?' and he got all arsy with me
    Vauxhall Carlton Estate - Z20LET, Greddy TD06-20G turbo, Tial 38mm external wastegate (screamer), 80mm drop, Camouflage paint job