ive currently got eibech lowering springs and standard shocks all round. ive got quite wide tyres and the slightest bump means the wheel hits the arch. its very annoying and means my tyres wear on the outer edge very quickly.

not sure what to do...either fit normal springs to the existing shocks and go back to the correct ride hide... or keep the lowering springs and fit stiffer shocks.

ive seen some jamex sport shocks for around £160. but also seen jamex coilovers for £199. whats the quality like? i live in darkest cornwall so theres plenty of country roads and pot holes everywhere so dont want it mega stiff.

or are there any other similiarly priced kits recommended? id be happy with uprated sports shocks and normal height springs.