Thread: Blokes with long hair!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Blokes with long hair!

So as a man with long hair I'm always interested to hear others opinions on it.

This is what I look like

As you can tell I'm a musician so the hair pretty much comes with the territory :P

Sometimes I get heckled in the street for it and sometimes it gets compliments but one things for sure the kinda girls I'm interested in LOVE it :P

So long haired or short haired what is your opinion on it. Do you think it's wrong? Do you like it? Or do you think I need a damn good chop :P

Keep it clean as I will just ignore direct insults.
    04 1.7 CDTI SXI - Best £50 I've ever spent!
    R.I.P MK4 1.4 silver hatch 1999 on a V plate which died of MOT and Head Gasket faliure.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just out of interest do you like pc and anything electronic? I've found alot of techys seem to have long hair to

Very status quo looking!!!!
    Be an optimist - at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape Canaveral.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wouldn't say just because your a musician and into that genre of music means you need to have the hair although some people its suits and some people it doesn't. Suits you, I had longish hair a good while ago and I just looked emo so I shaved it... Now I just look like a chav
    2002 Astra MK4 1.6 Club 5dr
    JBL GTO627 17cm Front - JBL GTO527 13cm Rear - Kenwood KAC-PS650D 1200w Amplifier

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finchy View Post
    Wouldn't say just because your a musician and into that genre of music means you need to have the hair although some people its suits and some people it doesn't. Suits you, I had longish hair a good while ago and I just looked emo so I shaved it... Now I just look like a chav
    Thanks I Agree, The hair doesn't define the music but I've seen very little long haired Grime artists :P. Also I listen to a lot of other stuff myself. Right now I'm having a Dubstep afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by gormenghast View Post
    just out of interest do you like pc and anything electronic? I've found alot of techys seem to have long hair to

Very status quo looking!!!!
    Oh yes! I have always been a bit of a tech head, Anything from computers. Car sound systems to installing alarm systems :L
    R.I.P MK4 1.4 silver hatch 1999 on a V plate which died of MOT and Head Gasket faliure.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I like a good varity of music too... Like I said, look like a chav but mainly into rock/heavy metal
    2002 Astra MK4 1.6 Club 5dr
    JBL GTO627 17cm Front - JBL GTO527 13cm Rear - Kenwood KAC-PS650D 1200w Amplifier

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I tried to grown mine abit, so i could style it and i gotta tell you as soon as it went over my ears i couldnt take it so had it all cut off again. Fair play to you for sticking with it!!
    Honda Civic Type R

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finchy View Post
    Yeah, I like a good varity of music too... Like I said, look like a chav but mainly into rock/heavy metal
    I know what you mean, It's far to easy to sterotype people, I get it a lot. But you know what they say about first impressions and all that :P

Quote Originally Posted by trenchy View Post
    I tried to grown mine abit, so i could style it and i gotta tell you as soon as it went over my ears i couldnt take it so had it all cut off again. Fair play to you for sticking with it!!
    Yeah you have to REALLY want to do it, there's always that middle length where it looks awful. That lasted about 6 months for me haha.

Status
    Moderator Friend
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i have shaven my head for a while, but just recently ive had that urge to grow it again. the last time it was long it was down to my shoulders, was going to keep growing it but my grandad said i looked stupid and demanded i cut it off

i do think though that the long hair look is a bit hit and miss, some it suits and some it doesnt, but i do mainly see metal heads and emos with it. me personally im a metal head and want the long hair so i can circle headbang in style lol but i do see the odd chav with long hair too
    MK5 1.7 CDTI OWNER AND AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER OF THE DARK SIDE!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Who cares you play a guitar with two necks....and besides, I love long hair.

Dye it black....mmmmm.
    I've paid and displayed...
    Have you joined AOC?

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love men with long hair as long as its clean. Yours looks really nice and suits you alot. I think the link with music stems from the rock days when some guitarists had long hair. My hubby had hair down to his bum when we got married but now its shoulder length. Still cant imagine him with a "proper haircut". Jxx

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast