Thread: Alloy wheel help please:)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alloy wheel help please:)

Well some of you may have seen my other thread about needing 2 new snowflakes,but for the £190 a piece autovaux are wanting I figured I might aswell just buy a nice new set of after Market ones

I have been looking at 18's but getting confused on the other numbers and what would fit nice on the mk4, ie 7.5,8j? 110? Offset etc, this is the first time of buying alloys so I have no clue if I'm honest.

I do like the look of the team dynamics 1.2 but not sure if these will be out of my price range. The other choice I have seen is the bk999 (vxr replicas?).

Any ideas on other alloys or help with the size,as always will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Oh and I will be looking to lower the car within the next 6month,if that affects the size choice:s.
    Hey Dick,whats in for the Big Brain Quiz tonight? Certainly Gents, thats 200 quid. WHAT! each! DOUBLE WHAT! Thats abit steep isnt it...? steep...its f-ing verticle!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone?

Will these size alloys be ok on a mk4?
    18's
    8j with an offset of 42.

I don't understand these much.
    Thanks
    Hey Dick,whats in for the Big Brain Quiz tonight? Certainly Gents, thats 200 quid. WHAT! each! DOUBLE WHAT! Thats abit steep isnt it...? steep...its f-ing verticle!