Thread: Total Closure for FREE!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Total Closure for FREE!!

Hey all, I've just purchased a Total Closure unit and have pulled it to bits, subsequently I ordered the various bits and I need a couple of guinnea pigs...

So, if you have either:

Zafira A
    Vectra B
    Omega

Which has electric windows at the front only and central locking where when holding the key in the door to the locked position the windows go up, you're happy with cutting and joining a couple of wires and you're the first to register your interest in this post, I will send you a Total Closure unit for free...

All I ask in return is:

1. You take a couple of pictures as you fit the item and send them to me.
    2. Using the instructions I include you make comments on their accuracy with regards to color of wires and anything else that stands out.
    3. You can do so within about a week of me sending the item to you (which will be probably next weekend).
    4. You are competent enough to do this should there be a miss-colored wire (pin out numbers will be included so anyone reasonably competent should be fine) and won't hold me responsible should it all go to pot.

N.b I'll be installing one of my own made ones on my own MK4 before sending anything out to you to ensure all is well...

Please register your interest in this post including the model of motor you have, I'll then send the successfull 'bidders' a PM requesting postal details...

Please do not PM me directly as I don't want to be bombarded, if you do so without receiving a PM from me first I'll simply delete the message...

Thanks all...

P.s. If any one is interested in purchasing one I'll be knocking them out around 10-15 delivered on ebay or between 5 and 8 delivered to AOC users via the forum, not till I've tested them and updated the instructions though, I will be producing ones for Mk4s first at any rate as I'll have tested on my own motor before any others... I'll post a thread in the for sales once ready.
    N.b. any opinitons expressed above should be ignored and considered 'ramblings', under no circumstances should they be relied upon...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dam, i ordered mine already but i have astra G, she is not in the list

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ahh theyll do for now man goran graeme when you have sorted one out ill buy one aswell for in the event of mine going pop as i dont really trust the foreigners way round things :P (only kiddin goran)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol, to be honest these things are so simple that there isnt a lot that could go wrong with them, the foreign ones should be just fine, after all most of the parts I'm using will likely have come from china!
    N.b. any opinitons expressed above should be ignored and considered 'ramblings', under no circumstances should they be relied upon...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow hotzafira On Twitter
    would have done this a few month back just had mine fitted sorry got a zaffy a to,do know someone with a zec b that i could do it with if you need me too

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be interested. I've got an astra g though. It's not on the list but it ticks all other boxes and it's the same as the zaf a lol
    124.6 Bhp and 133.5 lb/ft from an x18xe1 (Now Sold)

Now Drive a Corsa VXR

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom{BSc} View Post
    I'd be interested. I've got an astra g though. It's not on the list but it ticks all other boxes and it's the same as the zaf a lol
    I've got a G myself so will be doing the testing on my own so its only the other compatible vehicles I need to test to make sure the instructions work well...

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi m8 i could try the one for vectra m8 in my dads car for u
    Astra Gsi full miltek catback , tx enlarged top hat and boost pipe with Baileys dump valve , cdti air box

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can do a Zafira A if you want.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted