hi, ive got 2 x mtx T-7512-44 subs running off a jbl gt014001 amp. not too sure about wiring the sub to the amp as they will need to be bridged because there dual voice coil subs. ive looked on a few sites giving me diagrams but im not to sure what ones right for mine. all info is below thanks
- Grand Touring Series Class AB Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- LED power and protection indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Cast-aluminum heatsink
- JBL patented DBOC (Dynamic Bass Optimization Circuitry)
- Variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-330 Hz
- Dimensions: 18-9/16"L x 10-3/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
Model T7512-44 Description 12" Subwoofer Impedance Dual 4 Ω RMS Power (Watts) 400-500 Rec. RMS Amplifier
Power (Watts) 200 - 400 Voice Coil 2-3/8" Magnet Weight (oz.) 93 Mounting Depth 7-3/16" Cut Out Diameter 11" Sealed Enclosure Net Volume 1.25ft3 Vented Enclosure Net Volume 2ft3 Speaker Displacement .09ft3 Tuning Frequency 38Hzit also says this sub can take between 400-800 so id be lookin for about 500 each sub if possible and i could keep the gains down so i dont blow it. if any1 could pick a diagram from a site im looking at that would be great thanks