Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2.0cdti remap

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    dns's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2.0cdti remap

    any update if the remap is available yet?

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    gazTD's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,381
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had a message from John Thorne yesterday saying it's roughly a fortnight from being released. Bad timing for me though as this is the time I save for Xmas, so the remap won't be until the new year for me
    Gaz

    No longer owns an Astra


    Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    dns's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok thanks for that .. did he say what the gains are and the price?

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    ROBBIE75's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazTD View Post
    I had a message from John Thorne yesterday saying it's roughly a fortnight from being released. Bad timing for me though as this is the time I save for Xmas, so the remap won't be until the new year for me
    Might sound a bit silly this but does remapping the car affect insurance/warranties at all?

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    gazTD's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,381
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dns View Post
    ok thanks for that .. did he say what the gains are and the price?
    Should be looking at a 30bhp gain mate, no word on price yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBBIE75 View Post
    Might sound a bit silly this but does remapping the car affect insurance/warranties at all?
    Yes and yes.
    Gaz

    No longer owns an Astra


    Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Similar Threads

  1. 2.0cdti remap ....update!!
    By dns in forum The New Vauxhall Astra Mk6 (Astra J) 2009/2010
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 22:52
  2. 2.0cdti remap available yet??????
    By dns in forum The New Vauxhall Astra Mk6 (Astra J) 2009/2010
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 20:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •