Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fault Codes 1.9 CDTi & Rattle on gear Change

Hi,

The cars into the dealers next week but wondered if anyone had some insight as to what to expect!

Things that its going in for (some may be nothing!)
    • Turbo 'whistle' started to sound like its panting on acceleration and car hesitates slightly in line with it... Cant describe it well, but doesnt happen every accelaration, but does everytime i drive! I did a fault code check and currently have ECN04005A. (This is new in the last month or so)

• When accelerating in 1st & 2nd, as the revs drop away between gear changes there is a rattle that sounds like it comes from the engine bay.. I 'think' i have ruled out it coming from behind the door card but not sure... Is it a common thing? Does the 1.9 150 have a dodgy dual mass flywheel or anything?

• Everytime i turn the car off, the heated rear screen switch flashes on and off... Not noticed how long its done that for but now notice it every time!

• I had a few errors a couple of months ago after the car wouldnt start on the key. Took key out, reput in and worked fine since. It logged 2 errors which they suggested either dodgy key or something else (forget what they said). I switched to the spare Key and it hasnt done it since (but then also hasnt on the original key since)

• Drivers seat squeeks its tits off and cant find where it is they normally grease up which normally see's it through till near its service!

• Oh, and does anyone know if its possible to buy the little black clips which stop the boot and the parcel shelf from bouncing together... Somehow managed to snap one of mine off!
    Thanks for any help guys!
    I no longer have a Sig

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So no one has any ideas at all!?
    I no longer have a Sig