Thread: Just taken out insurance with Adrian Flux!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just taken out insurance with Adrian Flux!

Just taken out this policy, which was £1109 or a deposit of £170 and 9 payments of £122.

Im 23 with 1 years no claims, car has vxr turbo, exhaust, intercooler, cs3 remap etc.

Thats a good quote compared to the rest ive had!! So not really bothered too much about shopping around now lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They are a good company to be with. Very helpful.
    Be an optimist - at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape Canaveral.

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks for choosing Adrian Flux, I'm a regular member on here so if you have any queries with your policy please do not hesitate to PM me.

Dan.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just signed up myself, had some initial reservations but members on here put my mind at ease, wouldnt have even known about them without aoc so thanks to them I've saved a bit of cash so should be updating my membership once my bank account recovers! Lol.
    N.b. any opinitons expressed above should be ignored and considered 'ramblings', under no circumstances should they be relied upon...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Next year I may consider them IF I modify my car
    FAMILY SHED: VAUXHALL ASTRA 2.2 SRI
    ROAD MISSLE: HONDA CBR1000RR FIREBLADE
    TRACK MISSLE: none

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aren't the VXR turbos just the same as the ZLET's KKK K04 but with a tendency for failure? Ie not actually a modification or upgrade as such?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nobody willing to own up to having one? I've got an LET turbo so not something i've needed to consider but seeing as vauxhall now use the LEH turbo as the replacement unit for LET's it seems a valid point to consider. Dan@AF - don't know how you view this or whether you're able to clarify anything seeing as a certain people with policies with you may have paid extra for it, but as vauxhall use it as a mk4 part (and the only part available now i beleive) surely it would come under standard replacement kit?

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalWithCheez View Post
    Nobody willing to own up to having one? I've got an LET turbo so not something i've needed to consider but seeing as vauxhall now use the LEH turbo as the replacement unit for LET's it seems a valid point to consider. Dan@AF - don't know how you view this or whether you're able to clarify anything seeing as a certain people with policies with you may have paid extra for it, but as vauxhall use it as a mk4 part (and the only part available now i beleive) surely it would come under standard replacement kit?

Hi there

If you have a policy with us please pm me your details and i will arrange for someone to contact you and discuss this further.

Cheers
    Dan.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalWithCheez View Post
    I agree with this, it only gives more power if its mapped if its going on a standard power car its just a replacement. Jaff I think mine is around £900 with AF :P