Thread: Trax feed back

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Trax feed back

Let us know your thoughts on trax today, on any subject matter. Our stand, the show, the trade area, facilities at trax, anything at all.

Cheers!
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    for me personally

trax 2010 wasnt as big as previous years, our stand included but just the show in general, not as many traders or decent things to buy and the amount of clubs all together didnt seem as many as last year

i think the stand wasnt as good as it could have been, but it was still good and i think everyone enjoyed themselfs

good thing was we had a burger van and ice cream van on our stand lol
    G t c

soon!

Status
    Bit busy... be back soon!
    Drives
    Astra Coupe 2.2
    Mentioned in
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Follow AndyH On Twitter Add AndyH on Facebook Add AndyH on Google+
    I'd also like to apologise to everyone in advance if I came across a bit spaced out or disintersted at all... I managed to pick up a cold from work and it seems to have come to a head today of all days, leaving me feeling somewhat bleurgh

So if I seemed a bit off, I'm sorry. It wasn't anything you'd done, I'm just a bit under the weather
    Actively proving that post counts mean jack sh*t since 1971

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No worries andy, I wasn't feeling too good either with stomach ache so I didn't really speak to any1 but you cos of it and I was quite shy as didn't know any1 and know I should've said hi to more people so I'm sorry too.
    I have to agree with tone that the show wasn't as big as last year and was bit disappointed with the trade area

Paul

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tone's comments have summed up what I was going to say.
    Polar Sea Blue MK4 Astra 5 Door

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I thought it was a good show, weather was a bit wet at time and cold but good al in all.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by iansimms2004 View Post
    I thought it was a good show, weather was a bit wet at time and cold but good al in all.
    Theres always one!! Lol

I enjoyed myself i had great company with friends and met some nice new people and saw some very nice astras! I definately agree with it not being as good as last year but i just put that down to the fact that last year was my first time so was more thrilling.

Personal highlight was seeing Chris Forsberg take his rear bumper of by drifting too close to the wall, and then ripping his partners front bumper off by gettin a little too close! Did make me laugh!

Really nice to see the likes of Dave and Mel, James, Laura, Jamie. Bloody comedians the lot of you haha.

All in all a well spent sunday!
    rude not 2...

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Had a really good day as always. Stand might have been a bit smaller, but didn't really see that as a bad thing. We filled the space we were given and the stand looked good IMO.
    Cars were well parked with room between rows for people to walk.
    Great to catch up with old friends like always, esp Matt who I haven't seen for ages

Trade area was dire, always is at Trax but that was the worst ever TBH. Dodo Juice were there, about the only one that caught my eye

The show it self was big enough for a one day show, I got there at 7.30AM, left at 17.00 ish and didn't see it all. Nice to see a variety of cars and some supercars there as well, better show than PVS IMO

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As you can see from some of the pictures we had loads of space with about 20 cars that did not turn up!!! Who were they lol??

I feel the space wasn't used as well as it could be IMO.

There were some stunning cars on the stand but they were just hidden in the crowds and it was obvious they had spent a lot of time cleaning and detailing them to showroom condition.

I mean come on there were 2 or 3 888's on the stand and some exceptional vans etc that could have been made into a sort of feature to catch peoples eye when walking past.

Instead there were Zafira's right at the front blocking the other cars in the stand which i felt was a big shame (im not disrespecting zafira's as they're just as welcome as anyone obviously).

But if you look back or if people can remember how 'busy' our stand was then you will agree it was dead compared to other stands nearby which looked professional with a feature piece or center piece (meeting point).

I know loads will disagree with what i said but im just saying it as it is. Some peoples cars just needed to shine to the public not just to people from the club.

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    There should have been a central gazebo and we do usually have feature of some kind ie mk's 1 to 5 at billing.

However the gazebo never got there because I had to work and the rest I can not comment on because I was not there. I was one of the ones that didn't turn up
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast