Thread: Dog Guard for Zafira Mk1 help needed please

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dog Guard for Zafira Mk1 help needed please

I am after a dog guard for my Mk1 Zafira. Seen a couple on eBay but they say for the later model, fittings look the same so I wondered if anyone could confirm that?
    I don't fancy a do it all dog guard as the supports take too much space in the boot where the big pooch will be, so it will have to be the real deal but not VX real deal..(not) ..prices

Many thanks for any help and advice given
    Cheers Tony

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just ordered one of the multifit ones from ebay, as it will be used in three different vehicles, will let you know how it fits when it arrives
    54 Plate GSI ZAF fully loaded CS1 Quad 250cc blinged to the max Honda RR3 FireBlade with extras Mini Cooper S Cabriolet

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i made my own for my previous car - mondeo, got a old headrest from the scrap yard and cut the legs off then drew a template on sum card board and marked that out on sum weld mesh and cut it 2 size then welded sum thin tube round the outer and tacked the legs in place, i kept it simple with square corners as i havnt got access to a pipe bender. then wen i was happy sprayed it black n lackerd it. didnt take up any boot space but did have to take the rear head restraints out. cost about £20 to make, sold it at a carboot for £35

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bought mine new from Vauxhall when I bought the car 5 years ago. Was about £35. It is a floppy thing that when fitted goes taut. Fixes into the roof fittings and straps to the loops by the rear doors. Great thing also handy when loading up the rear

Got rid of the dog a while back so if anyone wants it £15 + postage and it is yours
    Be Happy

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    b**ger just bought one off eBay, however if it dont fit I may take you up on that, is yours for the Mk1 or Mk2 or is their a difference??
    Cheers Tony