Thread: Lexus lights

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lexus lights

hey i have a set of these http://www.motorspeed.com/sitepix/pr.../mid_SS685.jpg

not really into them no more had them on my 1.6 when i was 17 but now i got a gsi i think there a bit gay lookin to go on it. they looked ok on my silver astra but not on this

but i have bin told that each bulb has a sealed holder over it if you get me and that i could take the clear front lense off of it and then spray the silver bit the same colour as my car and make a kind of morrette light

anybody have any info? is this possible? just thinkin beter to use them and make them into something better init
    Arden Blue GSI Turbo

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sure someone onhere put his lights into an oven and that softend the plastic and he was then able to paint the inside.

I have a set like this sitting at home which came off my mates hatchback, but wont fit my coupe as theyhave differnt fittings.

The best thing to do with these monstrosities to to shift them fast!

Best find some local chav how wants them. Classy people (like people on here) wont touch these with a 10 foot barge pole! lol
    Be an optimist - at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape Canaveral.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah cook them abit liek the headlights i seen. i was just wondering if the lights would work still without the front on them ( if they are sealed like i bin told)

yeah ino haha there pretty gay now, but everybody goes through the stage of putting silly things on, and i just fought i dont mind if i break them and turn them into something nice, cuz standard lights r ugly as hell!!
    Arden Blue GSI Turbo

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    get rid of the lexarse lights imo