Thread: My Astra H 1.4

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Astra H 1.4

Just thought i would start one of theese threads as i have done a few things to my car so this is how i got my astra.

I just passed my test in november 09 and got my first car a renault clio 1.2 8 valve for the sum of £300 heres a few pics.

Yeah i know dont know what i was thinking with the sun strip but it was my first car anyway only had it 2 months and had major issues head gasket blew so traded it in towards my astra needed something realible and looked at a few mk4's i needed a bigger car as i was expecting a baby in july so i got my baby in january this year.
    "54" 2005 Vauxhall astra 1.4 twinport, millage 18000 full vaux service history.This is the forst photo i have when i got her

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First thing i did was colour coded v grill and debadged rear and sides:

then i decide to tint my own tights and :

Then decide to carbon wrap bootstrip:

next thing i got done was tinted windows all round and painted callapers red:

After haveing the rear lights aon for a few weeks i felt they where too dark so done them ahain this time tinted top half dark then just a light tint over the rest i also got some new wheels on ebay for £100 bargain bk299 4 brand new tyres so this is my car up to date:

so thats all for now hope you like i also have a irmesher spoiler and xp rear splitter that i will be fitting in the next few week next plans are:

xp front splitter or maybe Vxr front bumper
    xp side skirts
    tint side repeaters
    and smd conversion

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A little update finnally got round to fitting some lowering springs .Lowered on kw springs got a bargian on ebay which i couldnt resist:

after that i had a small amount of tint left so tinted my side repeaters:

Then rather stupidly i reversed into a pole in a car park i was devasted but managed to get full new back door delivered for £65 on the bay the added bonus was saphire black aswell so just a case of throwing it staright on then getting the window tinted it came with boot strip aswell so decided to paint it black and get rid of the carbon wrap one looks much better imo:

then managed to get a set of vxr sorrounds of a member on here, not to sure on them though:

Here are some pics of how it stands at the moment:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Another update went today and got my led conversion done by steve on here great guy and very impressed with the work:

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just a small update changed my sidelights and rear number plate lights today looks ten time better

old and new

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So next year prob end of jan early feb i plan on fitting xp kit then try and source diffrent wheels or maybe spray current ones black not to sure yet

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Another small update fitted some led in the footwell. Wired them to the courtsey light so they only come on when the doors open etc didnt want them on all the time here are some pics

I know its not everyones cup of tea but i love it need to replace passengers side though as only half of the stip is working but that can wait till next week or so

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wow not updated this for a while car slightly changed over the months first of all after trolling the Internet for hours a managed to get all the pieces for my xp kit also rather than getting the xp spoiler i decided i wanted something a little different so bought the irmesher one. also got a private plate for birthday that i wanted for ages and added fog lights tell me what you think.