Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies - Show First Timers - Confused - Need Help? - Ask any TRAX questions in here!

Status
    Bit busy... be back soon!
    Drives
    Astra Coupe 2.2
    Mentioned in
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Follow AndyH On Twitter Add AndyH on Facebook Add AndyH on Google+

Question Newbies - Show First Timers - Confused - Need Help? - Ask any TRAX questions in here!

If you are concerned about any part of the payment process, bringing your car, what to do during the day, anything relating to TRAX 2010, please ask away in here

The main thing to remember is that ALL are welcomed to join us for the show.

Please feel free to ask away or post something in the Help Desk if you feel its a little more personal and/or private.

Here are the answers to a few common questions

Q. What time do we have to be there?
    A. The gates open to people showing with clubs at 7:30am. Gates open to the public at 9:00am.

More to be added

Thanks

The AOC Team
    Actively proving that post counts mean jack sh*t since 1971

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TRAX Stands

Just wondering if there will be a designated stand for all Astra VXR Nurburgring owners?

Or a stand for Astra VXR Owners?

Cheers

Status
    Supporting Trader
    Irmscher UK
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Guys,

Are the Tickets per car or per person?
    I'll be bringing my car(fresh from the bodyshop) and a passenger.

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    tickets are per person, and no we wont do a special area for VXR's We may try and put special editions together but certainly wont put all VXR's together.

Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    perfect mate.... cheers for that.....hopefully we can get all the nurburgrings together.... shall see you on the day cheers

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As an opinion i think it would be a good idea to put all the same editions together or colour etc.

This way it will give the viewing public the idea of the modifications or changes in its same class.
    It will look more like a stand and not a car park lol.

I know its a nightmare getting every one to move cars together but i think it would make a lot of difference to the stand.

Just been to TV Live and the cars just looked like they were in a car park (we weren't the only ones that looked like that though lol)

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    We do have an order at shows but we don't make it over complicated. Trying to park 100 cars in a very small space in a short space of time makes it pretty much impossible.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    I'm not new, not a show first timer, and not confused, but I do have questions

I may be blind (it wouldn't be the first time I'd missed something obvious) but are there any more details on attending please..?

Specifically -

What time do we have to be there to get on the stand? (I see public gates open at 9am according to the Trax website)

Is there camping at all? (Andy's thread mentions attending for the weekend, but wasn't sure if the thread was just C&P'd from Billing or PV threads and not edited completely)

Is anyone staying in a local(-ish) hotel on either the 4th/5th if there isn't camping available?

think thats it for the time being, but I may be back with more questions
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    Bit busy... be back soon!
    Drives
    Astra Coupe 2.2
    Mentioned in
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)
    Follow AndyH On Twitter Add AndyH on Facebook Add AndyH on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    I'm not new, not a show first timer, and not confused, but I do have questions

I may be blind (it wouldn't be the first time I'd missed something obvious) but are there any more details on attending please..?

Specifically -

What time do we have to be there to get on the stand? (I see public gates open at 9am according to the Trax website)
    7:30am.

Is there camping at all? (Andy's thread mentions attending for the weekend, but wasn't sure if the thread was just C&P'd from Billing or PV threads and not edited completely)
    Er, what thread did you see that in Pete? Nothing about camping in any of the threads in here that I can see.

EDIT: Ahh I see what you're looking at. Although technically Sunday is still the weekend! Amended.

TRAX is a one day event and camping isn't a part of it to the best of my knowledge. If you're coming from afar, there are plenty of hotels in the area to stop at the night before

I do need to put up a "What to expect from AOC" thread... that will be going up soon
    Actively proving that post counts mean jack sh*t since 1971

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    nice one cheers Andy. I will proceed with my original plans for our £12.50 (B&B) room at Heathrow Terminal 5 Travelodge on Sunday 5th, and then find a cheap hotel through work for the Saturday. Strangely enough I don't really fancy dragging Clare & Chloe out of bed at 3am to get them ready to leave the house at 5
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast