New Owner: Questions?
I am the lucky new owner of a
Astra Mk5/H 5door CLUB 1.4
(and new member to these forums)
I would like to do some little jobs on my car but am fairly new to the world of cars.
After looking through your forums for a while I found some articles of interest, namely;
- Board computer fixes/faults
I have the screen with the buttons underneath
- Cruise control retro-fit
- Is it worth buying an OPCOM or something
There are also a few questions i thought of myself;
- How do I disable the sound when you disconnect your seatbelt
- Anyone got a good way i can get one of those fobs to start your ignition and how they work
- fitting a second cigarette lighter socket on the bit under the cup-holder for rear passengers
- if I want a sub/amp do I need a new radio or can I connect to the standard one
I was just wondering which, if any, of these I could use on my car
and if anyone else has any ideas of things that could help me out.
As I said, I am no pro at cars but will try hard to answer any
questions/provide missing information where applicable.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.