Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Alloy Wheel Painting

Hi people.

I was just wondering if anybody had painted their standard alloys at all. I want to get mine done in gloss black to match the car, but really don't trust myself doing them, plus I can't be bothered with the aggravation of putting the tyres on and off, leaving the car on jacks at the side of the road, etc.

Would anybody recommend someone in the Essex area? Or has anybody got a garage and know how to do all 4 of my wheels? If so, let me know. I know a few people who want this done so it might be worth your while.

Cheers
    07 ASTRA MK5 1.6 VVT SXi
    Sapphire Black, 17" SRi alloys, Black Grill, Carbon Fibre Boot Strip, Smoked Side Repeaters, HEKO Wind Deflectors, Tinted Windows, RS Green Callipers & Alpine IDA-X100.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hello mate, im from chelmsford, im waiting for someone to get back to me regarding spraying my snowflakes, my mate might be getting his done aswell so when i get a price ill see if he can do a deal for 3 people

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice one Lee thanks mate. Have you got the 19" snowflakes? They look really good painted. I had the snowflakes on my other Astra, but my new one is just regular spokes.

Is the guy a pro or does he just work from home?
    07 ASTRA MK5 1.6 VVT SXi
    Sapphire Black, 17" SRi alloys, Black Grill, Carbon Fibre Boot Strip, Smoked Side Repeaters, HEKO Wind Deflectors, Tinted Windows, RS Green Callipers & Alpine IDA-X100.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    aye i sprayed my standared SRI mk 5 wheels gloss black... pretty good job too.. really proud! look great
    Astra H SRi
    Custom interior K&N induction Lowered on 17 standard sprayed black Rims Chipped & Tuned to 176bph

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    i got the 17" gsi snowflakes but they still look the nuts in black. He does it from a workshop he restores alot of rolls royce's so he good at spraying just waiting to see if he does wheels

Ill let ya know

Wot u driving

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Got a 2007 3 door sporthatch mate. Only had it a month so it's still in early stages though. You?
    07 ASTRA MK5 1.6 VVT SXi

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if gsi's mate cant do it there is a place on canvey island which i have seen do a few sets of scooby wheels and look a good job.
    Mk5 2.0l turbo sri. now dead
    but riding around in a mk6 2.0l cdti sri

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    GSI 2003 arden blue looking to get gloss black wheels and get it a bit lower. Spally whats the name of the place. Wot you driving Spally u go sarrrrrfend sea front alot.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We need to find someone who's gonna do it, and do it cheap! I've found a set of my wheels for sale painted gloss black (which is what I wanted) and have provisionally purchased them. I've now put mine up for sale in the for sale section because ideally I need to sell mine at the same time I buy the others!
    07 ASTRA MK5 1.6 VVT SXi

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it's these guys: http://www.essexalloywheelrefurbishm...k/process.html will be taking mine here once i get around, and the cash, to get my car sorted.

Lee, dont really go southend anymore. If i do it's normally the first saturday of the month with subaru club.
    Mk5 2.0l turbo sri. now dead
    but riding around in a mk6 2.0l cdti sri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast