Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Apologies

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of input in the region on my part, I have been stupidly busy for the last three months, the majority of it work related unfortunately, although I did manage to squeeze a two week holiday to Portugal in the middle of all the mayhem. But the rest of the time I have been working the length of the country and as such have had no time to myself.

Iím hoping that all the working away will be coming to an end soon so that I can get my social life back on track and I can start assisting Steve in organising some meets in the near future. I also need to get my car out for a few meets as Iíve not driven it since the first weekend in June (other than an 5mile trip the other weekend to the shops) , instead I have been doing 750 to 1000 miles a week in a diesel mini.

Hopefully see you guys soon

Thank you for your patients

Chris

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    nice to hear from you chris hope all is well mate let me know when you get sorted and we will arrange some meets and bring the region back to life and a big thanx to spardan 4 the work he has been doin in organising the rolling road day which i think is still on 4 the 14th august

did you manage to get a tan
    YORKSHIRE OPCOM DIAGNOSTICS,CRUISE CONTROL ETC PM 4 DETAILS