After having issues pointing towards my ECU i had it tested and repaired, put it all on and its running sweet but after driving 50 miles i though id do a quick pedal test when i got home to see if its all nice and clear....NO!! i now have other codes but it doesn't seem to be affecting the car.

now have: (do i need to have it Tech 2'ed again to determine what code it is?)

0530-

P0530 A/C Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Input Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System C-009
P0530 A/C Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System C-009
P0530 A/C Pressure Sensor Malfunction Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System C-009

1481-

P1481 Fan Control 1 Circuit High Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1481 Fan Control 1 Circuit Low Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1481 Fan Control 1 Circuit Open Engine Cooling C-003
P1481 Fan Control 1 Powerstage High Temperature Engine Cooling C-003

1482-

P1482 Fan Control 2 Circuit High Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1482 Fan Control 2 Circuit Low Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1482 Fan Control 2 Circuit Open Engine Cooling C-003
P1482 Fan Control 2 Powerstage High Temperature Engine Cooling C-003

1483-

P1483 Fan Control 3 Circuit High Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1483 Fan Control 3 Circuit Low Voltage Engine Cooling B-004
P1483 Fan Control 3 Circuit Open Engine Cooling C-003
P1483 Fan Control 3 Powerstage High Temperature Engine Cooling C-003

I have checked that the fan comes on when the temp hits 90degrees at idle and it does but i understand there are 3 different settings for the fan...can someone explain this to me so i can check this..

also the air con works(although not very cold as it needs a refill)

Engine temp on dial is fine also.

After a bit of searching this could be a relay??? or fuse...iv checked the fuses and none are blown so do need to check the relays..how much are these and how do i know what one i need.

other thing is , it could be another fault with the ECU possibly??? ideas??

also while i was waiting for the ecu i sent my injectors off for cleaning so i unplugged all the relevant bits...could this have affected it?? but i only put the negative battery clip on after it was all connected back up so i doubt this?

by the way anyone thinking of having there injectors cleaned...do it...definatly worth the £50....so much smoother and nicer all around.

anyway anyone got any ideas on the above fault codes?? i thought if a relay was duff it would make a noise?? and it seems that i have 3 relays at fault?? but like i say the car is running fine with no management lights on at all.

astra is starting to get a wee bit expensive now lol

any ideas what i could try ect or if anyone has seen this before??/

Thanks people

Jay