Thread: Blackberry emails

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blackberry emails

My girlfriend has just got a blackberry bold and its not letting her set up her email address through it, its asking for a enterprise activation password which we have no idea what this is.

Has anyone with a blackberry gone through this that could help us out please?

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    What sort of account is it?

I use my MSN account on mine and just had to put in username and password and it started working.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it may be set up on the wrong blackberry service, sounds like its on BES, if its a personal not a corporate phone it wants to be on BIS,

call your network, they'll sort out the service for you, you also need the Blackberry service enabled on your account with your network
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what blackberry services have you bought e.g blackberry bolt on and when was this activated

if it was activated less than 24 hours ago you iwll need to wait until tomorrow

blackberry enterprise solutions is set up for busines/work email accounts... your personal emails should be set up on blackberry internet solutions but if not allowing usualy the above problem

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She had a blackberry storm before this and emails were set up straight away on it. With this when you try set it up it only has the option for it being a work email address on a Blackberry Enterprise Server but she wants it for personal use. So will she need to ring vodafone or the shop we got it from?

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    go to menu> options> advance options> host routing table> press your app button and click register now....

should then say reg message sent..... pull your bat out for 5 mins or so and try it agian.... if that doesnt work then something normaly will have changed on your account

I hate doing my job when im not at work lol :P

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey steady mate your a life saver thanks for that information really appreciate it.