Thread: Anyone able to come to Weston-Super-Mare to help fix a problem with Z20LET?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone able to come to Weston-Super-Mare to help fix a problem with Z20LET?

Hi Guys

I had a VXR turbo fitted to my z20let the otherday after my previous standard turbo went. Since i have fitted it though the car doesnt start properly, when i start it it sounds like its about to stall and then it revs up to 1500rpm and just idles between 1500rpm and 2000rpm.

I have tried everything that members have suggested on the forum to try and fix it but it hasnt worked.
    I have tried replacing the maf, checked and replaced all boost hoses, replaced my bailey dumpvalve etc but nothing has worked.

The only error code my car is throwing up is:
    P0443 Evaporative emission control system purge control valve circuit open C-28
    but i have replaced the evaporation control valve in the engine bay twice and this had made no difference

so if there is anyone in the weston super mare area or is willing to travel down to have a look at my car then please let me know

Thanks to anyone who could help

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Did you change the injectors at the same time? as this can cause problems with LEH turbo's on the LET.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had same problem mate,it was the connection on the front bcs,i had to take off and remove the lil rubber thing inside as it wasnt making a connection properly,took that out and perfect