Thread: hubby wants a harry :O

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hubby wants a harry :O

ok, other half has got the 'harry bug' and as he keeps converting to the other side (fix or repair daily) has had 5 or 6 vxhalls, 1 opel and god knows how many fix or repair daily's he's now thinking of coming back from the dark side...but the thing is, which would be better...he does like mk4 shape and has thing about arden blue (since i did rocker cover..everytime io open bonnet, i get ooooo i do like that colour lol) he's running 145 bhp 2.0i ghia ford focus saloon at the mo, its not really about power, and i dont want him to get a turbo before me lol any advice on what to look for?
    in the words of colin mcrae..
    'if in doubt, flat out' ...my hero
    has a plan..

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryastra View Post
    ok, other half has got the 'harry bug' and as he keeps converting to the other side (fix or repair daily) has had 5 or 6 vxhalls, 1 opel and god knows how many fix or repair daily's he's now thinking of coming back from the dark side...but the thing is, which would be better...he does like mk4 shape and has thing about arden blue (since i did rocker cover..everytime io open bonnet, i get ooooo i do like that colour lol) he's running 145 bhp 2.0i ghia ford focus saloon at the mo, its not really about power, and i dont want him to get a turbo before me lol any advice on what to look for?
    2.2/1.8 coupe in europa blue.
    cant beat pearl paint at certain angles in the right light it colour shifts to a sort of arden blue colour.