Thread: some ideas for my astra 3 door must look

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

some ideas for my astra 3 door must look

was with my uncle and his bmw compact and thought we might as well take some pictures two black compacts here. and i done some Microsoft paint mods for what i wanna do to the car.

and looking for a set of multispokes 17" or 18" maybe but heres what it would look like... lol and looking to tint the orange bit of my lights too.. looks so much better

quite good using microsoft paint lol

and heres what i wanna do on the grill inspired by the golf gti's grill whats your opinion.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think the BMW compact is a bad starting point for inspiration to be honest,but thats up to you.
    Multispoke wheels look ok,but too fussy i feel for the mk4 shape.
    The red ring around the grill looks alright,maybe go all the way round though,not just 3/4.
    Sorry,dont mean to come across harsh,just being honest,which is what you asked for.
    REDBULL F1

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sit it on 17" 5 spokes mate. i've got 16's on mine & there allright but a tad 2 small imo. i personally like the idea of the grill but have u seen the recessed ones? they look great on astra's also i like the idea of tinting the orange part of the lights, looks much better. u could even do the reverse part & also the indicator part black that would look good considering ur car is black.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have multi spokes on mine, but think the look to busy if that makes sense? will get u some pics tomo. think they fox evo 4's if thst helps.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dcy View Post
    i have multi spokes on mine, but think the look to busy if that makes sense? will get u some pics tomo. think they fox evo 4's if thst helps.

yeah watching a few fox multispokes on ebay at the moment. pictures would show me exactly what they would look like. but i like the idea of multispokes just gives the car a buggy "rallyish" look lol. should be tinting indicators today will post pics up