Thread: JBI/TX Autosport FMIC

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JBI/TX Autosport FMIC

just purchased this kit and seems easy enough to fit, couple of questions how easy is the slim line fan to wire up? and how much of the bumper and which bits do i need to trim down?

mine is a coupe turbo

anothadave
    youll see which parts need trimming, if any, when you try and put the bumper back on. its just some of the bits that stick out on the inside of the bumper, you shouldnt see any difference from the front. just a case of lifting the bumper up to the car and seeing whats in the way. we trimmed it with an angle grinder.

and yeh its not too bad to put in, couple hrs tops if everything goes ok. when i did mine we also trimmed down the brackets for the intercooler aswell. they give you these two black square pieces of metal, look like theyve been cut off a school table leg or something.lol they where slightly in the way of the fans so we just angled off one of the corners with the angle grinder. made it all a bit easier to get in. youll see what i mean when you get around to it... not had a chance to wire up the fans yet, think you need to keep the wiring from the old fan so dont chuck it all straight in the bin!

id advise having a mate handy, makes life a lot easier getting the bumper on and off and also easier positioning the intercooler.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cheers mate