Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini problems and phones 4 you

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini problems and phones 4 you

Anyone got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini? and if so have you had any problems with it?
    Had to exchange my Sony Erection Xperia Mini today for another one due to wifi and 3g problems on it. Guess what...its got same flipping problems.

So back onto phones 4 you technical support and customer services...been about 5 times today. Got another ref number to go back into shop again tomorrow to exchange it for another Xperia Mini to which i am pretty sure its gonna do the same bloody thing. If it does then i need to phone the technical support again then speak to customer services again then i will be able to change it for a different phone altogether.

What a palava mother crapping joke....... why cant they just let me have a new different phone since on 2nd Xperia Mini.

Anyone suggest a similare phone to the Xperia Mini? I have thought about the HTC Wildfire but does anyone own a HTC?

Another thing is that it will need to have better battery life than the Xperia Mini as it is terrible!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've got the W995 and every now and then while on the web it moans about inbuilt wi-fi interfering. problem is each time it moans about turning it off, it is already switched off
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just got the Samsung wave, it's the samsung version of the iphone. This was free on contract from phones 4 u so maybe an option.
    I was looking at the Sony Ericsson Satio as i did have a C905, but in my opinion the satio didn't look very well made and I found it was quite strange to use.
    http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_...ItemKey=406515
    Or you could opt for the iphone4 but not too sure if they have any teething problems with them just coming out.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ta for info.

Dont want an Iphone, it will need to be something nearly the same as my Xperia Mini so thinking along lines of the HTC Wildfire. Tho have thought about the Samsung Wave.

I will be telling phones 4 u tomorrow that i will not be taking another Xperia mini home for it not to work properly again for 3rd time then having to phone back tech support to get code to allow me to change it yet again on Wednesday.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Iv not had any problems with mine

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idi View Post
    Iv not had any problems with mine
    I wish i had your luck lol.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the world of Vodafone and their SHIT firmware.
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Managed to get it changed for a different phone, they where going to try and give me another Xperia Mini but i said no way was i gonna take another one for same problems.
    I did actually manage to get the Wifi sorted on it but for some reason it would only work if i was able to get a 3G signal

Anyway i changed it for a HTC Wildfire. Lets see how i get on with this, so far reading the specs of it, its a better phone. Maybe not as nice looking at the Xperia but oh well cant have everything lol.