Thread: 07 plate cdti club radio issue

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy 07 plate cdti club radio issue

Hi people, I've just joined the you Astra owners by buying a cdti club. I've several little issues surrounding the trip computer enabling issues to delve through but I've one burning problem I need help with. The radio cd30 unit does not switch on/off with ignition. This is quite annoying as it's the first car that I've ever had with this problem and I've been through many company cars etc over many years. The handbook mentions Ignition Logic or somesuch waffle but it's got me stumped.
    On a plus note the car came with a decent Parrot CK3100 already installed and I've got my phone paired up via Blueetooth and it works fine.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    With your radio switched off, press the settings button, it will then come up with clock sync, keep pressing the settings button and it will take you through to Ign logic change that to on. The radio will then go on and off with the ignition.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Dave and many thanks for your prompt and very accurate reply.
    At risk of wearing out my welcome I must ask whether it may be possible to have any of the computer functions activated with only a very modest 2 line display.And for the third of my 3 wishes is there anyone in th Brum area who could do any or all of the neccessary. It would be nice to know things like mpg figures etc as you do in most 07 plated cars.