Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Pete's 2.2 Zafira Elegance

Well here it is, the 4th Autobiography I've written on here, following my freebie Mk4 Estate built on a shoestring budget, Mk3 Sport "stop-gap car", and my short-lived Mk4 Coupe.

Presenting... Pete's 2.2 Zafira Elegance.

110k, fSH, a/c, e/w, e/sr, e/m, etc etc etc. Overall it's in fantastic condition, one small mark on the back bumper where it looks like someones scratched it putting something into the boot, and a small scratch on the o/s wing mirror cover, where someone has got a bit tight parking next to a pillar in a multistorey I reckon

Anyway, time for the pics. nothing much special about them, they were taken on my phone less than 10 minutes after getting home with the car this evening.

It also came with an Alpine headunit fitted, but although it does a decent job at present I'm not convinced I will be keeping it

NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    1st update already, and the mods have started.

As is traditional with my cars, the 1st mod I carry out is to swap the interior mirror. I HATE the standard Vauxhall mirror with a passion, and whilst learning to drive I fell in love with a mirror from a different car. Some of you will either remember what it is, or be able to tell from the pics, but needless to say it's a straight swap! I feel it fits in with the Zaf better than my previous cars too, as it's nearly the same shape as the wing mirrors

Anyway, the pics.

Before

After

Further plans, which I am aiming to complete within the next three weeks in time for Billing include...

1. Debadge the rear end & remove the elegance badges on the bumpstrips
    2. Fit flat/aero wipers front & rear
    3. Swap H/U

If time allows it I will quite possibly also make a start on removing the arches/bumpstrips for colourcoding, and painting the spare sets of door handles I have here. I also have an identical set of the 15" alloys that the bus is currently wearing, with tyres, left over from my old Mk4 estate. I may just see what they look like in a different colour, but who knows. I have a set of wheels in mind for the long term, and beleive me... these ain't them
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.