Thread: My Astra 1.8 Sri

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Astra 1.8 Sri

As ive had my astra for sum time now, thought id take sum pics as ive just finished fittin my H.I.D kit and had to remesh the front bumper.

Before

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After

Althought im unsure on the mesh bein that colour, wot u guys think, leave it like that or spray it black?

The exhaust and rear lights have been on this since ive had it, lookin at changin both as i really dont like the chav lights, and the exhaust looks out of place in that gap so prob look for a twin system, altho the sound of this exhaust is quite nice . not loud at all but a nice purr.

Currently in the middle of redesigning the boot setup so its not gonna stay like this for long altho comment and advice are well appriciated.

This is it so far but gettin it lowered 2moro and the windows tinted next week, wot else do you think i should do on the outside? unsure on wot wheels to get and wot size aswell so ne advice on them would be great .

Paul.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry about the picture sizes aswell, looks like i selected the wrong option when uploading

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    managed to get a pic of the car after it was lowered on 50/30 eibach springs and bilstein shocks. just gotta get a nice set of wheels to get it off now.